FACT:Suraya was a blonde when she was 3,hahaha*Dato Faiz mesti bangga*
Today,my relatives from Batu Pahat , Johor
are coming to my house.
Its good to see them after not seeing them for ages.
Today is Suraya's birthday.
Im really sorry that I've forgotten her birthday.
I mean I dont even know what date is today.
I only knew its Dec 17th when I was on Myspace.
So,Im gonna be the last person who wish her today
Usually people tried to be the first *Natasha*
But, I think its okay to be the last
Okay kan??
Okay la kot.
-----------------------------------------------------
12.46am
Finally talked to Suraya
I feel relieved about everything.
Well,there was a lot of shouting,jumping,screaming,laughter,nervous,crying,whispering,giggling,boy-fancying when I talked to her.
All kind of expression you name it.
I thought she was angry about last Monday.
Luckily she didnt.
She's happy in that PMS face,honestly.
I love you Datin Suraya
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment