Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Am Anastassia Dawson

You Jump , I Jump??
That famous quote again?
Okay sorry.
I know its kinda cliche to talk about Titanic cause its a history and happened ages ago.
Tonight is like the 5th time I watch Titanic.
Maybe,not the 5th time,I've never counted it before.

Gimme a sad song!
I need to cry :(



Oh gosh.Hot!
I know there is no such thing as Titanic 2.But...

Of course,same as the other millions girls I was too busy crying to admire how cute Jack was.
Well, if you did not cry while watching Titanic you are like a devil wearing a man mask.
Ok maybe not.

 

1. Propellers of the TITANIC Before Launch. Photo
2.Bridge and Lifeboat of the Ship
3.Purser McElroy and Captain Smith
4.The Deck and Deck Chairs Aboard the Ship.
5.Promenade Deck of the TITANIC
6.Staircase to First Class Salon.
7.The Reading Room.
8.Register Entry for the TITANIC.
9.The Iceberg that Sank the TITANIC
10.TITANIC Survivors in a Lifeboat.

Look at picture no 6
Actually even myself have a story behind that pic.
I've been there in my dream.
No,im not making up story but Im telling the truth
If I wasnt mistaken I was dancing with this cutie :)
Just like the end scene of Titanic movie
and suddenly  
subtitle by :*%()
 Haha.Joking.But the dream was true

All pics were illegally stolen from History.com 
Credit: Corbis
Pictures cant really tell the story,click on the link and experience Titanic
Thanks :)


anas


1 comment:

  1. titanic best

    but belum sempat lg titanic 2..

    n everytime tgk sure crying

    ReplyDelete