Wow wow and wow
I just broke a record for not posting in like 8 days
Gimme a clap
Ok,stop talking bout blog and start talking bout school
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No people didnt say
'Welcome back to school'
But they said
'Welcome to SIS'
'So,hows your first day?'
School just started which kinda pisses me off but I guess its no biggies because most human back in Malaysia have already gone back to school like a week a go.
I can tell you SIS is like the awesomest school I've ever been.
Ok,maybe the awsomest to me cause I didnt move school as much certain people did.
Of course it is, cause this is the first school which gave me a laptop with tones of homework.
And lent me university textbook instead of 300 pages high school textbook
My Science's textbook contain 925 pages.
And its absolutely insane to me.
But I got my own locker.
So,that will be fine.I guess
The humans here are really friendly I tell you.
So I had my very first friend in Surabaya named Amy.
She's like my guidance for today.
She took me to the whole school and introduced some hotties to me and call out people like
'Hey ^(*&%
this is the new girl!
Shes Anastassia.
Say hi to her :) '
During lunch I was at the canteen with the 10th graders.
It just feel so weird,you know.
You have to have lunch with the same graders in the same table.
As usual as before I brought lunch box to school and I ate mee goreng.
And I was like
Grilled chicken?and whathefuck are you eating that??
where is roti canai?where is Mihun Sup??Where is Nasi Lemak??
But its kinda okay cause the table was the coolest table in the whole canteen cause its like in the middle of canteen.
And its easy for us to start a food war.
Buat susah nak ngorat senior je
Lunch time was around 40 minute.After having lunch,myself,who still dont have friends,walked alone to toilet and that was when I ran into Roberta.
Nice Brazilian girl.Beautiful really.
Then we went to the Science's class together and my mind was totally blank in the class.
We were learning about velocities and I have absolutely no idea whatthefuck velocities was.
And Im currently writting this next to my 1000 pages text book.Berat gila babi.
Oh I thought I was gonna do some revision but it seems like Im not gonna to.
Gahhh, I kinda stressed out because its a normal things to happen to a new student in a new school so I typed out all the nice thing about the school.
Oh I managed not to cry tonight.
But that doesnt mean that I love this place.
Atuk is coming tomorrow!!SO cheers :)
*sorry all pics are kinda stolen pics,but im gonna still put up my own soon :) *


No comments:
Post a Comment