Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Handsome Wannabe?


Oh,this is me trying to be Brendon :)
Im obsessed  with his lips
Dont blame me.
It is just so sexy

Boy: Awak ni cute la
Girl: Huh?
Boy: Huh??*sarcastic tone*
Girl: Ok.Thanks.Bye.

Synopsis: A Cute Love Story

Once upon a time, 
a boy used to love a girl.
The girl said' no'
And the boy live happily ever after
*found on google*

Have you ever fallen in love and failed.
Okay,I know what the answer is.
Same,it always happen to me.
Sometimes,when it come to boys I just got no luck.
I dont really know what I wanted to write today.

But,honestly to say.
When I fall for someone I usually fall for their lips.
Lips are soooo .... calling?? hmm sorry no idea.
But I just love watching people with sexy lips including Vivien Tan's
Megan Fox's of course.
And what is the most thing you like about boys??Ok,maybe which part?
Haha



Oh anyway that day I went to KLCC for movie and then
suddenly popped a cute-handsome-hot guy named Abid in front of me*which was at the snack counter*
Let just call him Abang Pop Corn.
He was so adorable.
I mean he was so cute and he had a pleasant lips that made him look like he was smiling even he wasnt at that time.
He look litlle bit like Anuar Zain but younger and handsomer and his lips was cuter and sexier.
Anyway,he was in charge for the hujung-est counter
So,girls check him out :)
Because of his cuteness I took the gut and forced myself to buy a Rocky from his counter even at that time we all was waiting for the time to go in and our pop corns were already on our hand.

Anas: Abang, abang nak Rocky
Pop Corn: Nak flavor ape??Chocolate or strawberry?
Anas: Nak flavor yang semanis-manis senyuman abang.Chocolate :)
Natasha: Strawberry
Anas: Chocolate!!Potong steam la Natasha ni
Pop Corn: *taking my order* 
Anas: Hmm..Berapa??*pull my head closer to him to see his name tag* 
Pop Corn: 2 ringgit 8 
*Bagi duit sambil meraba-raba tangan Abang Pop Corn..kidding.*


I think Mid Valley also got one but I think he resigned already and found a better job cause havent been to Mid Vally for a long time 
 

anas

Miss my gayfriends and Ayah




1 comment:

  1. haha. nice experience.

    when i was about your age
    (sadly to say that now i'm 20. wuwu)
    i went to a shoes shop with my male friend. not boyfren ok. and there was a very charming good looking guy. ehem ehem.
    came to me and asked to get a shoe sized 12 (if i'm not mistaken larh).
    he thought i was the salesgirl. haha.
    surprisingly,i paused. my tongue stuck i couldn say a word. (maybe because he was too handsome kut) haha

    so my friend responded on behalf of me
    : hey bro. kawan saya bukan salesgirl.

    the handsome guy: oh yaka??
    and he walked away. not even apologizing.

    my friend asked me: hoi. dia ingat ang salesgirl. tak marah ka??

    and i responded : nope. coz he's soo handsome. haha

    my friend: whats wrong with u girls??

    sorry for the loong comment. not really a comment, was it?? haha.
    your post had just remind me of my very own..
    haha

    ReplyDelete