Friday, February 19, 2010

Fur Is Dead

Pros
Monday: Ayah bought 2 bunnies for us
Tuesday: Ayah went back to Malaysia
Wednesday: One of the rabbits escaped and went missing. Had dance practice with a gorgeous guy
Thursday: The last rabbit dead
Friday: TGT*kinda sport day*.Pink team got last place :(
Saturday: Community service with orphanage. Watch my famous mom at Supermal.
Sunday: Havent decide anything yet :)

 

 In case, if you're blind , Im the girl who sits in the middle with the pink hair :)

Support PETA :)
Cons
Still I want these stuff!!!
Leopard print clothing!!!It is ultimate OMG :)
I always watch people wearing this and I want this.
1.Leopard print legging
2.Jackets.Both please.I NEED to move to UK in my dream
3.Loving the tube :D
4.The last heels,third ,fifth and the second one are my favorites.How but you?
No worries , I'll get the fake one :) 

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment