No offense.
Me: Bye, Grace
Grace: Bye Anastassia
Victor:You look bad*or something sounds like that*
Me: Yeah I know. Im tired~~
Today was a tiring day.Idk why.
Anyway,Victor who was the DJ which I posted out his pic on the previous entry and he's Grace bf.
Bad
•Came late to school with no reason
•My skinny jeans keep falling down
*how can you explain that, I do call it skinny jeans for reasons*
•My bra cups suddenly became big *idk what happened to my breast*
•People kept smiling at me and I couldnt help but to give them fake smiles as return
•Most of the word that I breathe out through my lips today was mainly for myself.
• Lost my
•Get bad marks for World History notebook check and Science Quiz *wasnt that bad but still, I frust *
Good
•Yesterday Ayah got us two rabbits for us to pet
•Managed to turn my phone on silent cause usually my phone will ring out loud during the class
Thats it :)
I have to study on Geometry for tomorrow's test.
Looking forward for a better smiley day tomorrow
Because today my mouth only learned and practiced to curve itself down like this :(
I think my bad day happened because of my tardy emo hairstyle and I dressed all in black.
Tomorrow I'll dress up myself as...
Guess what??A NERD
YAY!!!!!
I know this is way too late
But.. RIP Alexander McQueen
I do love your ultimate awesome clothing line
It just that I could not and will never afford myself to buy any of them
♥anas






No comments:
Post a Comment