No?Then check my previous post.
The dance was supposed to start on 7.30 last Friday but I came at 7 something
to help Samiha organizing the food and stuff.
Then I went into the little theatre for a while
Gosh,it looks like a real disco.
It was nicely decorated but its nothing Night In France as the as theme was.
And there was Victor DJing on the edge of the litlle theatre .
My first thought of the dance that it was gonna be a slow dance and
Im not gonna dance I'll just sit on the chair while eating dinner
on the French tablecloth while watching people dancing to the slow beat.
Instead the French tablecloth table was outside the theatre and it was decorated like disco
and the music was hardcore and some girls showed up like a prostitute.
And danced like they were strip dancers.
Nak tergelak je.
The best part was when Victor played 'Please Dont Stop The Music' by Rihanna
Everybody started to divide themselve into two line of group
Until a moment they'll crash into each other's row of human.
1.From right to left: Ji Men,Kathrine,Roberta,Me*you can always lol at my face*
2.Bunch of seniors
I dont dance..
When I sat ,people keep pulling me to the dance floor
So I just stand by them and laugh that mean nothing.
1.Hardcore dancers.Dance like theres no tomorrow
2.Hardcore dancers.Dance like theres no tomorrow
3.Hardcore dancers.Dance like theres no tomorrow
4.Katherine Sheneider's and Ji Min's sexy back
5.Kim and Me :)
At 9.30pm my eyes started to scream at me to go to sleep but
I wanted to see how it ends like.
So I texted Danial
'Dan,blik dulu
Tasha balik dgn kakak Christian'
Kakak Christian,were Maria and Gioia and they are my neighbour.
So,I told them that I wanted to go home with them.
They said ok.
I waited till 10.30*when the dance was about to over*
and then I came out to the driver stop
I saw Danial and Addin,waiting for me.
We argued for little while
Then I call my driver and then we sent Addin home.
We only got home at 11pm.
I hate myself right now.
As everybody in Malaysia is preparing for their 10 days CNY holiday
We dont have any holiday for CNY. :(
Sorry for the bad quality video,my camera ran out of battery so I recorded with my phone :)
♥anas
Sorry for the bad quality video,my camera ran out of battery so I recorded with my phone :)
♥anas




No comments:
Post a Comment