Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Crazy Hair Day was fun.
Well, in my homeroom(classroom) I was the only one who showed up to school with awesome hair that day.
Whatever, Im emo and I dont really care what people think about me.tak boleh blah
1.Afterschool
2.Before school with Rafael
3.Danial,Rafael and Me
4.Me
5.Me
6.Me at school waiting for my driver.thanks to Aladdin
7.Smell my super duper smelly feet.

Ok PE ruined up my day.
My hair went gaga and spoiled of course cause I got PE on that day.
That was why on pic1,6 and 7 I look like a total shit and my hair looks like worms that have been growing up on my head since I was born.

anas
Lesson Learned: Please at least Photoshop your pic before upload it on your blog
Reason:Sorry,I have no time for that and yes you can simply see and make fun of my pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment