Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Only Exception

I did tell you Bali was fun..
Being away from school is my dream vacation.

So I went out from school at 12.30am  and straight away headed to the airport.
On the first day,we arrived Bali around 6 so we had our dinner in the hotel.
On the next day,we have to wake up at an early hour to go on a field trip to this small village in Bali.
It was lots of fun but I've forgotten what happened.
On that night we had an awesome dinner at the hotel and they have red carpet,camera,flashes,dancers ans stuff.
I can not lie. I love it there.
If only he was around I'd love to pause my night for ever.
Photobucket
Photobucket








































1.Atiq
2.Nelly
3.Me in the orchard
4.Me and Danial
5.Me and Rafael. He looks so cute in here.
6.Me and my mom
7.The kids.Rafael, Natalia, Natasha and Atiq
8.My mom, Natasha and her mom
9.Rafael and Natalia
10.Rafael and Natalia
11.Atiq
12.Atiq's parents taken by Atiq himself
13.Me in somewhere
14.Me and Rafael
15.Me and Atique taken by Atiq himself

The pic are uploaded by chronology except for the 3 last pic.
anas

No comments:

Post a Comment