Can not give a damn about homework.
I have to give my 100% attention on Youtube watching Shane Dawson
and next Im gonna have myself reading slashy stories from Livejournal.
Thats the only bedtime stories that I think gay enough for me (consider gay as gay and happy)
Conflicts Of The Weeks Sections
Im not drama queen. Everyfuckingbody has their own problem.
-Homework/Quizes/Test
These 3 type of human activities on killing trees are piling up on my head. I have quizzes throughout the week consecutively and will have it on next week too. Final exam is on June. Prom is on May.WTF?? I can not wait for summer vacation. Im going back to Malaysia(MAYBE)
-Prom
Anybody going with me to the prom? Oh, its ok. I dont really need you. I have my imaginary boyfriend, remember? :D Kam haha
-Nikon D5000
Dear Nikon,
How are you?Well you must have to be good or I'll never buy you. My parents agreed to
marry me with you this June. So please pray for final exam so I can get straight A and get married to you.
Yes.My parents agreed to buy me Nikon D5000 if I got straight A. I actually got straight A if considered in Malaysian level, but they wont accept 75+ as A.So my A is like 87+(if not mistaken)
I know, thats the usual parents trick on saying 'HELL NO'
So Nikon D500 is it ok if we postpone our wedding date first?





No comments:
Post a Comment