Fuhhh..
I have to many imaginary boyfriends I love my life.
Meet Kam my new imaginary boyfriend.
He's a super hot teenager model from Manchester.
I used to know him.
One day we were chatting about life and on the next day he was dead.
He deleted all of his online profile(whatever you call it)
His ex boyfriend told me that he was tired of people calling him fakes so he commit suicide from the internet world.
Even he's gay I could not help to not agree he is the most beautiful man creature in the whole world.
I still have tons of his gay pics in my thumb drive.
Nadia is the only one who knows about my crush on this gay.
♥anas
Sorry about my emo eyes make up.
Thats the result when you played make up-make up with Rafael.
Haha laughing on my picture are allowed on this entry


No comments:
Post a Comment