Thats what I need.
The only cure to my homesickness.
Summer Vacation is soon on June.
I cant wait to go back
And of course prom is like hmmm 2 weeks from now?
Its on 29th May.
I'll just go alone.
Since nobody had the guts to ask me to the prom and I am probably too emo to be seen dancing on the dancefloor with notemobuthotguy I'll just go
Anyway, the longer I stay here the gayer I am.
I mean I am no longer can be found stalking on hot boys and I dont even bother what their name is.
Even when they try to make conversation with me starting with the handshaking stuff.
Yeah.They sounds pretty gay.
Let me recall first...hmmm one guy the name started with J or something and the other guy was my friend's brother.
They were both cute as
But I prefer Freakingfhiqt(lelakimelayuterahirdimataanas) more.
So I just shake hand, smile, tell my name and blah.
Oh that was months ago.
On day that I couldnt recall,
I was on my way to the toilet. Walking emoish and steadily.
Suddenly,
Guitar noise*obviously it was the guy with J letter on his name he carries his guitar everywhere just like the guitar is as important as his penis*
Hey Hey You Look Good Today
Yeah you look good today. Yeah*another guy interrupt*
Myself??
As usual
WTF?Whatever I need to pee.Bathroom!! face
I dont know if I should have smile or said 'Wtf?I am looking good as always bitch' so I just walk as fast as possible.
I told you Freakingphiqt is the only one.♥anas




No comments:
Post a Comment