But I was so busy cause school will be over soon and final exam starts on 3rd June.
I guess you understand me.
I failed my Advance Computer. I got 30% over 100%
3 over 10 question.WTF? My life never had been this bad.
Im not gonna loose my grade for Nikon D5000's sake.
But I see no future.
So the previous day was spent with reviewing reviewing and reviewing (might be false facts)
I was banned from going online on my laptop so I have to find the right time to post something on my blog through my mom's laptop. I draft some shits.
Here is my Monday post
P.E class was emo.
It was so bad I had my period today.
I was excluded from swimming class.
Mr.J made me walk around the pool when everybody was swimming with their boyfriends/girlfriends/friends.
I thought its gonna be frigging tiring because the pool was big as.. just imagine the Olympic swimming pool, it’s the same size.
Then it started to raining, I still have to walk around half of the pool where it was covered with roof.
See, it’s not too bad, everybody else need to swim while its raining but not me and it was not that tiring.
It was fun actually to walk in a straight line that formed by the tiles and walk around the pool like a model and sing emo song.
Isn’t that sexy?
Haha. After PE class I was soaked with rain.
My hair was a huge mess I look just like I had been raped.
I can wait for the next PE class.
I want to swim with Da-Woon.
We promised and high fived to be swimming partner because me and her is like the only student that don’t really know how to swim lol.

♥anas
I've never heard of Wrangler before but today I saw my schoolmates wearing a jeans from it :D


No comments:
Post a Comment