*my mom hates this picture but Im loving it because I didnt edit the color and it looks so good*
Hey Im Anastassia and this is my fuck you sign!
Average words of the day: Fuck You!
1.
People around me are stressing me out.
My mom requested me to perform a Malaysian dance on freakingphiqt's dad farewell party. I wanted to ask freakingphiqt to join but she vetoed because its a surprise farewell party for them.
Im not sure if I wanted to dance but she says that if I perform she'll put me on his table.
I said yes, rightly.
2.
I've never been this mean in my whole life.
I couldnt stop cursing this bitch who puts me onto trouble and discredit me among her racist friends.
Fuck you!
3.
For NikonD5000's sake today..
(a) I fought with people
(b) Cry in public
(c) I took optional assignment(not required assignment for grading )
(d) Work my ass off to play dodgeball well
(e) Go to see Ms Wieben afterschool when every else were so excited reading yearbook
(f) Brought my teacher cool mega headphone home :D
(g) Hit David's baby head.
4.
Yearbook is out.
I cant wait to go back to Malaysia and show it to my gayfriends how cool spoiled my classmates are.
5.
My fucking mood for prom has been swept away by the wind.
Theres a chance to cure my broken heart.
Take me shopping anybody?
Fuck you guys, have a nice weekend :D

No comments:
Post a Comment