Its even funnier than window shopping
Everything change
Natasha has a new haircut.
Her hair is all way shorter than before.
I prefer it long :D
While my hair is growing longer and crazier like Mee Maggie, just like it used to be.
Yes you may laugh at my Indonesian language YM
and my old Window XP. Its my mom's
You should check out my c
I couldnt name it because the list will go forever and probably because I am a computer moron.
I downloaded it(the YM thingy) like few days ago and couldnt stop laughing on it till today
Cant wait for everything
Especially prom, exam to be over and back to Malaysia and sleepover at Natasha's
Her friend was there, I was so jealous.
Anyway Natasha please kirim salam kat dia.
Or she'll get mad and class me as a bitch lol. jk jk.
Prom is tomorrow. So just wait and see.
I think I've ruin my dress for over trying it on :D
♥anas
No comments:
Post a Comment