Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yes


Im watching the same old Malaysia Truly Asia advertisement over and over.
Making me wanna go home even more.
Prom was rad, awesome, bombshizzle, jawdropping and what else?
The awesomeness was indescribable .
I'll blog out about my prom soon.
Just not now cause I have to complete my homework that is due tomorrow.
1500 words World History essay and create about 6 webpage.WTF?
Yes and all these shits will be in my grade.
So Im working my ass off for DSLR.
If I dont get straight As, I'll just have to wait for my birthday.
Another 6 months. Again WTF?

Exam is on this thursday.
Wish me luck.
I havent start reviewing yet.
I'll start on it in a minute later.
After the exam im starting my own tumblr human!
So wait wait wait for it.
Im hell excited for a new tumblr over the summer.

Hot guy of the day: Unknown Hottie
♥Jet'aime. Smokers are not my type of guy. But yes to messy haired men.
Anyway,today I found a really good website for those who are stressed with any kind of trouble.
Click here!

♥anas

No comments:

Post a Comment