Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hyper

Heyya human!
Im pretty hyper today cause I've spent all of my day with sleeping. Anyway, maybe I'll start working next week. There is one thing I'd like to tell you. So, here am I feeling excited and horny about MTV Worldstage. I might be going cause my parents allowed me to. But the problem is that I have nobody to go with and I do not know how do I get the tickets. Anyone have any idea?? OMG Im so excited to see Tokio Hotels! Guess what I just sent email to MTV. Haha that was ridiculous. Like they gonna reply me lol.

Anyway I wish Natasha and Nadia are here. My real gay friends are getting married this Saturday. That's epic when he said yes. I think I have to go cause the laptop is being a shit.

Nadia I know you are reading this, please go with me or I'll kill you >:(

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment