My name is Anastassia. I am really bad. I label people. When I see boys I label them dickhead and when I see girls I label them bitches. However I dislike being labeled. People call me Emo. I know tons of human out there trying to be emo just to get labeled in this cool kinda people but they never reach that level cause they are , just a wannabe. Today Im not here to write about label, copycats, boyfriends , crush, Justin Bieber, Adam Lambert, gay, skinny jeans, fuck you or anything that I always post out on my blog. Its about my day for being a bitch. Yes, Im calling myself a bitch.
Today Im 15 and 6 month. At this young age I already ruined up somebody's wed. I mean not literally me but my friends wed was canceled. So its kinda bad day cause someone is not happy.
Nadia thanks for dropping by at my house. And thanks a lot for the
wineorange juice :D :D
OMG things are getting worse.Nadia i'll call you tomorrow :(
♥anas
No comments:
Post a Comment