Survey first then I'll update my beloved blog.
Yes this survey was unofficially stolen from Nadiah's blog
Anything surprising happen lately?
Here's a quote from me to you
'When a man try to grab your hand never let him go'
But I did. Now I should cut my wrist cause that was stupid.
Last person to sleep over at your house?
Cant remember. Natasha? Bleh, I always go to people's house not inviting them to mine.
Whens the last time you fell asleep on the couch?
Pada hari Isnin yang lalu.
Do you believe what comes around goes around?
No. I believe in Justin Timberlake. hehe jk jk Yes
What song are you currently listening to?
Your Love Is My Drug
Who were you with last night?
Amir. Haha supper disaster and now I had this red bruise on my fingers for cooking Maggie at 3am. Epic failure :D :D
Are you currently in a relationship?
Yes. With Kam and anyone I could imagine with lol
Waiting for anything?
Real boyfriend and very DESPERATE.
What’s going on between you and the last person you kissed?
Fuck you he's my brother. Get a life
Do you have any piercings?
Yes
What did you wake up to today?
My granny
Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were in?
Yes whoever wakes me up when Im dreaming
Do you usually apologize first?
Yeah when my brain was virgin
When is your birthday ?
8th December. Tanye nak bagi hadiah ke?
Is your last name longer than six letters?
Depends. I have 4 last name.
Me>Ms.Othman= Yes
Me+Kam>********= Yes
Me+Anthony>Mrs.Padila=Yes
Me+Brendon>Mrs.Urie=No
Yes its true all my crushes have weird last name,and so is the latest one,shush its a secret.
Do you ever think about what went wrong in your last relationship?
Its a dream or just an imigination.
What was your first thought this morning?
I got my period today!Toilet!!!
If you had a tree that could grow anything you want, what would it grow?
Boyfriend only if the tree follow this adage 'Pisang tidak akan berbuah dua kali'
Was your last kiss drunk or sober?
Never kissed a real man
Have you ever wanted to have someone but you messed it up?
Yes I should be wilder and more desperate
What are you excited about?
I'll start working next week
You’re single, why?
Yes because boys at Bukit Bintang freak me out
Something you really want right now?
A boyfriend.
Do you like to cuddle?
Only if I knew how it feels like
Do you know anyone who’s been in jail?
Yes.Paris Hilton
Are you easily amused?
Nope
Do you like hugs?
Only if I knew how it feels like
Have you had any beer this week?
No. Not even a glass of coke
Ever been called babe?
Always by Rhys lol. Only if he's straight i'll take it seriously
You kissed someone last night, didn’t you?
Yes.. Okay my camera kissed him
Do you think the last person you kissed likes you?
No my bro hates me
When you’re angry, do you take it out on everyone else?
Nope to random human. Yes to annoying people
Your ex, do they still like you?
No answer
How many people have you had STRONG feelings for in the year of 2009?
One. But he was dead.
Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
You are very stupid.
What if your boyfriend/girlfriend went through your phone?
Whats that suppose to mean. Sorry la me no speak English.
Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
Bodoh. Tak abis2 dgn kiss kau.
Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
My parents
Are you angry with someone right now?
Nope cause Im super happy
Is there a guy that knows a lot about you?
No.
Are you nice to everyone?
Who the hell wanna be nice to anyone, stupid. Only to human I know
Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Boring la q ni
Are you someone’s best friend?
Yesyesyes
Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
No
Camping with a ton of friends or hotel with a few friends?
I prefer hotel with few friends but since its unaffordable terpaksalah camping with tons of friends
Do you have anything you’d like to say, but can’t?
Eh guy1, I met last night at the party. You're awesome,gay and bratty last night. Only if the biguns werent there I'd have hug or kiss
This question is my favorite.
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment