Friday, August 27, 2010

About Me

Note: boy is him. Not just a boy


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
1.My name is Anastassia Isabella. I call myself Tasha. Some call me Anas. Some call me Tasha. Some call me Isabellla.
2. I love Panic At The Disco as much a toodles love teddy bear.
3. I am 16. Am a sophomore. 3 years till I graduate :(
4. Being rejected is not something new to me.
5. Once Im in love, I dont give a damn about another man yaw
6. Right now, I lost my bestfriends. They were somewhere else where they are unable for me.
7. I hang out with boys.Do bad things that boys do. Got busted by police.Went home at 12pm. And I like it.
8. I can be pretty when I wanna be pretty
9. I love my cousin more than anyone else love theirs. He is just way too awesome and he understand me. He's my love guru.
10. I am rather quite. Oh I can speak french

NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY
1.Going back to Malaysia.
2.Hang out.
3. Homework
4. I hate school
5. I want new hair
6. Boy
7.Bruno Mars
8. Justin Bieber
9. Nonexistent boyfriend

EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART
1. You always start off first
2. You have great voice(dont fake yourself cause I knew it)
3. Poke me to start a conversation.
4. Smile. I'll drool
5. Waking up to your text is the best thing to happen
6. Ask me out
7. Ask my number
8. Treat me like i am your bestfriend

SEVEN THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD DO
1. Be rich
2. Not to go to school and be smart
3. Time machine
4. Talk even more
5. Be bitchy even I have no guts to
6. Wish I could have my own clothing line
7. Be a celebrity

SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP
1. Homework
2.Read romance novel
3.Brush teeth
4.Listen to song
5. Think of boy
6. Be mad of myself for thinking about him
FIVE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT 
1.Boy: I miss you but I hate you but I love you but you messed up my life and you have another girl. I hate you for being nice to me. I hate you for asking me out.I hate you for coming to my life when I need you. I hate you because you never have any tend behind all these. Sometimes, I just wish you never exist at first place.
2.Gayfriends: I dreamt about you guys last few days. I was laughing all the time. Something I never did when im here
3.Tharani. Dear friend happy belated birthday
4.Amir. Dear cousin, you are the best thing I found this summer. Thanks for making my summer alive and fun an wild as you are.
5.Human. Im bored

FOUR THINGS YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW
1.Facebooking
2.Answering this
3.Nightclub city
4.Tumblring

THREE THINGS YOU’RE SCARED OF
1. Missing someone i love
2.Die a virgin
3. First night

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE 
1.Get marry
2.Have sex

ONE PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST 
1. Idk

anas


No comments:

Post a Comment