For the time being, Im gonna let my blog look like this.
Love it or hate, accept it.
I get bored with my old one but I have no time to update on the blog's new look
So this is how it looks like.
Anyway, talking about myself.
Im doing fine.
Im getting over it. Recovering.
Back busy with school.
And the most important thing I am the old unhappy emo loner Anastassia.
Maybe,its best to stay like that for a reason.
Nayyy... Im changin back to the wild me once I get back to Malaysia in about two weeks.
Haha maybe not, maybe yes. Puasa. Let see how its gonna be like.
I cant wait for Hari Raya and to getaway from fucking gay school.
Haha tomorrow I got quiz, and on Tuesday I got quizes and test for the whole day. Wish me luck.
Anyway, I am now a French speaking lady.
Au revoir! A bientot!
Awesome huh?
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment