Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Heyya

Heyhyeheyyalol,

Im speechless. Just presume that I am okay even I never am. I am a big messed. I am stressed over something that never cares about me. I am listening to tectonic songs and I dont even move.I am a lazy bump. Anyways,puasa started today. So bitches, good luck on your LooseWeightAttemptSoYouCanFitInSizeL for Hari Raya. Myself as well :D

Lately, everything just comes and goes. Finger cuts comes and go. Kudis on myleds comes and go. My summer crush comes and go(well it was actually me who comes and goes but still), pain on my ass comes and goes. Formspring comes and goes(I deleted mine,fyi). It reminds me of someone, who has gone. Literally gone. Banished from the world. I wonder how is he doing. Back to my own world, I'd love to tell you that school sucks. I hate school. Well maybe not. But I am tired to be fair. My thigh hurts from my last PE class and today I accidentally cut my finger. It bled and I never notice it. Tomorrow is the second day of puasa. I really really wanna go back home. I want to go to Pasar Ramadhan  and buy all the kuih they have. I never can do it here :(
I guess you'll understand me.

Now I am thinking about tomorrow. PE class. So you said you were a genius? Now help me. How do I give a reason to Mr.J so I can skip swimming and outdoor football :( :(

My ass hurt. Kiri and kanan,fyi. Now, I feel like puking out. I miss Malaysia a lot.
I should blog more this week. Be prepared for my shits.

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment