Dear Mr. You, Mr.Perfect, Mr.Right,Mr. Abang Botak Tepi, Mr. Hot, Mr.WhoCompleteMyLife, Mr.WhoLetMeGoEvenYouPromisedMeThatYou'reMyBFF, Mr.Summer'sCrush
I miss you so much. Since school started yesterday I wish I could ring you up and tell you everything about school.From A-Z. You said when I get back to this place, I'll forget about you. But that thing is not gonna happen.Never. I just knew it since you first say about it, 3 days after we first met, you kept me smiling. If you realize, it's been a month after we first met. Lol, first day was fun, we didnt know each other but I saw you were giving me that flirty gaze. I saw it. Your smiles were perfect. Summer was heaven.Bunkface made my dream came true. We were running under the downpour. Then I still remember, we havent meet Bunkface yet, but you wanna go home cause you felt sick. But I asked you to stay, cause I felt so fragile without you, so you stayed. I thought we'll never meet again. So I asked you to sleepover at my granny's. You did. We went home at 11.30pm. On way home, you tried to freak me out by poking me. I thought that was a ghost but when I saw you frowning by yourself, I knew it was you.When we got home, as usual older people were giving us the look they always give to kids who get home late. Then, we stayed to watch horror movie. Horror la sangat. We were not actually watching scary movie or what, we were just chilling around watching this cool webbie, haha porn XD. That night, you said you nak tangkap hantu, I said we had our supper first. You showed off nak buat tea, but then your tea tasted like kencing kuda. So our plan nak tangkap hantu failed, you fell asleep first. Now, I am here. Idiot. We supposed to meet out to celebrate my last day and Amir's last day. But our plan failed. You were out there waiting and myself and Amir were stuck at home. Summer was wild as I wanted it to be, but last day was a sorrow. I wish I could write my everyday of summer, I felt dumb for not writing a summer diary. Everything is still fresh in my mind. You probably have forgotten it all. There's no stable and right reason for me to write this, but I miss you so much that I made myself typing this instead of completing my homework. No, you were not my boyfriend, not even a scandal, you're someone that special to me. Special in every perspective I saw. So we stay as friend. You kidnapped my heart for no reason. People said I was dumb to fall for you, and I think I am.
♥ YourBiggestFan

No comments:
Post a Comment