Thursday, September 9, 2010
Dear Humans
Here I am sitting on this bright room at 7.30am in Raya's morning listening to 30 Second to Mars wishing you guys Selamat Hari Raya. I occasionally wanna wish you guys as I have missed wishing some of the most Malaysian Celebration like Merdeka and stuff.
Today... Idk whats gonna happen next.
But yesterday I really had a tiring day. I went out with my cousin and friends to company they all to shop their baju raya. Like seriously what the? Okay guys werent easy, they were fussier than girls. okay joking. I berbuka at 8.30 when the others buka at 7.30. Just to find the right jeans for Farhan. Last last, he never bought one. Okay great I spend 7 hours with boys to shop for Raya. I bought nothing cause I wasnt planning for shopping cause I think I already have everything for Raya. Wowzer! It was really toturing cause I had like my tightest skinny jeans ever and then I was fasting. And then we walk to and fro from Majid Jamek to KLCC. WTF? Boys I love them. They make me even more skinnier. Haha. Better than lemonade diet.
Lastly we went to Mc Donald's for berbuka puasa. And then walk around and I shouldn't tell you what happen next cause its a bad thing that wasnt important and then they were planning to book a hotel. Family room. haha. Joking but it was real. Anyway, after tons of calls from the mommies,grany,atuk,daddy, auntie we all went home sadly. Theres something a lil bit awkward about them. Like everytime we went out we'll laugh like crazy, like the world belong to us. But then when the family rang us up to 'Kat mane tu, cepat balik!', everyone will put on this sad face which were gonna make me laugh, but I didnt cause I myself dont wanna go home that early.
We went home, btw. Quite early, around 10.30. Nice kids huh? Yeah for sure cause tomorrow's raya. Besok raya, takut if duit raya kena tolak.
Guess what? I think everyone seems to noticed my recoverment. I mean I dont talk about him anymore.
They were teasing me.
'Weyh Mir, Boy tak ikot eh? Girl kat blakang. Alala girl kesian boy tak de'
'WTF? Shut up!'
Haha quite gila but whatever thats us
Anyway, Happy Birthday Natasha Alia.
I'll ringyou up later about that thing we were dicussing about yesterday :)
*wink wink* Take it easy girl.
♥anas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment