Monday, September 13, 2010

RayaRayaRaya

HeyhihelloollahumansLOL,

Not a nice way to greet, though. Hold on. Im okay. Kay Kay. I should start something better. Something about raya instead of all the emotional shitty posts, just like what the others do. Be normal.

*Breathe in Breathe out*
It doesnt work. Nothing helps.
I saw something heartbreaking just now on Facefuckingbook. It was a total lame shit. But whatever I was born to face shits like this. Everyone does. Face it. Live it. Your done. Done. Get another life. New People. New Life. Feel Better. Only if life works that way. Well when you were the one who used to love living with it, you have to deal it. Things just happen. To me. To you. To Lady Gaga.

Okay thanks for listening to my babbles. It works.Somehow Im feeling much better.

So here we go. Now Im talking about my raya days.
Hell yes days spending time in heaven, Malaysia.
No more shits.

First Day of Raya

I slept at 1am. Woke up at 4.30 I guess. Idk why. I was at my grannys. Probably its already Raya. I wish I could wake everyone up from their dreams. Screaming out loud and jumping around the bedroom while screaming my lungs out. 'Yay! Selamat Hari Raya'. Instead, I stayed lying on the bed for next half an hour. Waiting for Atuk to wake up for solat Subuh. When he woke, I went down stairs, to the maids room. One of my favorite place in that house cause its the brightest and coziest place where I wanna spend my time in. Around seven I was at the kitchen helping out with kupas bawang. Hey, Natasha I am always a better gadis melayu than you are. Always haha. Then finished went back to Kak Anis's room sambung tidur. Around eleven something I was awake. So I took my bath and dressed up in my black baju kurung. Suddenly.

*knock knock*
'Yes what?'
'Tasha kenapa lambat sangat?'
'Awww Mi Tasha baru lepas mandi'
'Cepat la. Dekat luar ada abang handsome'
'Hhaha okay okay'

Five minutes later I was done. I wanted to go out. To the dining place. But I just stay where I was. In the kitchen because I was too afraid.
What if the guys were too hot?
What if I fell in love with him?
What if I would never had a chance to meet him again?
So I step backwards and lock myself in the room. Till 20 minutes later I went out to the front.
By that time, the boys were on their way back home. They were outside of the house.
Nevermind, theres always another time. Fool. When I went out my aunty was like
'Where were you? Tadi ada orang handsome, Tasha tak keluar'
I smiled.
I dont get the adults. They hate me mixing around with my guyfriends but now who is emphasizing  who is hot now??

Then nothing happened. People came and go. We didnt go to any house because my grandparents were tired.
First day was boring.
Thats that.

Tomorrow Im leaving for hell.
Okay bye.

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment