Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Told You I Was Your Superwoman

I had a good sleep last night because I slept at 12.30.
Okay I havent yet told you what happened these last few days.
Sow here we go in brief

Monday
  • Tuesday was open house day. We had so many food I like. Including 1000 satay and roti canai yummy. Around 100 unknown people came, old so wasnt that excited. But Mami said, they probably have hot kids, so treat them nice. Nodded. I didnt invite any of my friend because it was school day.
  • We had volley ball for P.E class. I kinda sprinkled my thumb. Went to nurse and skip the rest o the P.E class yay. Nurse only said Im okay and allowed to go back to class during lunch. Went to the cafeteria with a relief
  • As usual Mom hired me as her personal photographer, took lesser picture than I always did because my of my hands. Only will get better in two or three days probably more
Tuesday
  • Im proud of myself that I slept at 11.30 that night
  • Stagecraft project were out. Very stressed. Two task. 3 setting on stage. Probably two months sleepless night. :(
Wednesday
  • Am typing this. I got a five cent size of clotted blood on my arm. It looks terribly ugly. No comment.
  • However, volley ball game today was awesome even some people got really pissed off with me cause I play the game kinda bad, I never told them my hand was hurt though
  • Algebra test tomorrow.Fuck shit up
Since after the open house, I couldnt stop eating satay. Maybe I should go on a stricter diet. I am not getting any fatter than this. I just couldnt stand this. Cause you know how much I hate fat bitches or people. They are always luckier than me. Especially, FTheFuckingFatFallingFailure.(hahaha Natasha power tak?) I couldnt help to hate myself.

anas 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment