Sunday, September 26, 2010

Over You

So I came back from the field trip on Friday.
Kinda ironic how in one second I was enjoying my teenage life with my classmates and one second later I was at home, doing homework and online 24/7
Fieldtrip was fun as I wished
My roomies were nerd.
I changed them, from never talk about boys kid to boys talking kid. Not a drama queen though.
However, they still won over me. We slept at 10.30.
What the heck? I have never slept at 10.30 for ages.
But thanks guys, for giving me that chance.
Now Im back, Im the old me, the not so Insomniac.

Anyway, tomorow is my open house!
Im not inviting any of my friend because I just dont want to

Anyway,
Good News Of The Day
  • A cute guy in my school is back single(padahal x de kene mengena pon,he was the one that help me out with the print thingy, Nadia probably know who)
  • I finally asked my dad for a Supra(tak sure pun nak beli. So my dad thought Supra is Indonesian brand.Now, whos that is cooler?)
  • We're moving out soon (Lama lagi, around January)
  • We're planning on our annual trip
  • We're planning to go back to Malaysia on winter break
  • My cousin is getting engaged. (awww and Im still single)
  • Open house tomorrow
Bad News Of The Day
  • Im dizzy
  • We stayed at home for the rest of the day
  • I need a new spectacles.
I am currently busy right now.
So just wait for the fieldtrip post on probably next week :)

anas 

No comments:

Post a Comment