So what do you think about my poem?
Thats what I do since I have no one to share my story with
I mean Im not a loner neither emo
I just havent yet found the right person since I left
Yes dear, a person.
Not specifically a man.
I want a friend.
A friend who I can stay all night long with to share my stories with and cry to her while I slept to tears next to her on her bed, the bed that I knew for thousands years.
Thats what girlfriends do right?
I cries to sad songs a lot.
Too much fake smile.
Too much drama inside.
Too much sad song on playlist
Too much lovey dovey picture on tumblr
Too much expectation.
I should change
I miss my gayfriends.
Its been 10 months.
Im fear to face another day
More days to no gayfriends
No more laughter, jokes and tears
One thing I should tell you
Im fine
I got over everything that happened on summer well
But I still couldnt forget what happened last year
Everytime he wasnt in my mind
Any songs about him will pop out from my head phone reminding me of him
Wondering how is he doing?
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment