Hey hi hello dear,
I just came back from stealing balloons. Unfortunately yes that is true.I was even chased after a frog.So I ran into a circle motion with my pyjama on .While the other bitches laughing at me.No good. I did a mini photoshoot though with my maid and my beloved brother. Luckily I didnt get tkicked from the party for stealing the balloons. Haha I was not actually invited.
Its kinda tiring because I just did my swimming practice.And sleepy too. This random super nice aunty said I was a good swimmer. I smiled and think about what happened in school last Thursday.I was kinda the worst swimmer. So I gave her a smile and thanks her. And walk away like a drunk people. I wasnt drunk but I just climbed out from the pool.So you know why.
Today, mom got me sign on E-bay. Shop.Shop.Shop. Bidding is so much fun. Even shipping kinda cost lots of money. So my first bid is tadaaaa Barbie Polaroid. I guess I got it cheap compare than the other. I always knew that Im a good shopper. Oh anyway I really hope I won the bid. Anyway, its been a month I havent done any shopping. Yes true dear.
Anyway, right now I am tumblring while watching The Haunting In Connecticut.That is why I love October. Tons of scary movies. Love. Love. Love.I cant wait for Haloween in school. I am eager. This is my first time.My mom asked me whether I have prepared for any costume.I havent yet think of it. But I'd love to be a zombie :D And I probably need to company Rafael for treat or trick. Fun.Fun. Fun.Okay I have French test tomorrow and I havent yet studied.
Wish me luck dear.
Did you noticed how positive I am today.
I even wrote in paragraph instead of lines of sentences.
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment