Monday, October 4, 2010
Dancing On Your Grave
Nothings wrong, nothings right.
Just never fall in love with the wrong dude.
That is why I begged myself to be crushless till next year.
Awesome huh?
Todays not pretty bad
I met this cute dude at school. He talk about sex all the time.
He crashed into our French class and then 'Heyy, whats dick in French.'
Cute but hahha.
And today I got over the limit.
I lost my temper. And for the first time I rose my voice.
I swear to god I have never did that with anger before. Not in this school.
It was like this, this bitch was making noise when I tried to take a quiz.
So she got me pissed of that I eventually said
'Hey, can you shut up!'
I was actually shouting.
Thats pretty much it.
Anyway Im not that sickass.
I said sorry to her after school. Told you Im not that mean.
♥anas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment