Its Halloween, Im in love because Im listening to Justin Bieber. Hehe. Kidding but yeah. Yesterday and today was spent on browsing a new house in Surabaya. Its kinda awesome cause some of them, which was my dream house has an elevator and a pool on it. Now im listening to Bruno which mean im getting more positive. So continue with my house googling. We went to lotsa houses and then OMG OMG theres this house. Awesome awesome awesome. It doesnt came out with the pool but gosh the house is like 4 to 5 level. Me like like. But stop about the house story cause I dont wanna talk about dream or something because it always end up with frustration.
Today was nothing much, so im gonna put random stuff about me :D
- I look funny with a normal hair- yes, indeed i do. I rebonded my hair again and I look funny. I always look better with my big hair. Always!
- I look funny with a pants- yes i do. No lies. I always look fatter on pants like 2 months pregnant teenagers. That is why I only wear skinny, yeah kinda.
- I am now a nice kid- yes i am. My dad just warned me to not to be friends with my guyfriends that i met over the summer.
- This halloween is my first time ever celebrating halloween. I was a nerd
- Im on diet but never loose weight
- I am so obsessed with boys that I never have a boyfriend. Thats what my mom say
- I gave up on my first love
- I always cheat on french quiz with my favorite boys
- I admire quite people
- Sad songs put me to sleep
- Im a tumblr addict I wish tumblr didnt exist at first place
- I miss my bestfriends, A LOT
- To sleep me before 10 is impossible. The earliest I can sleep is at 12am
- I now dislike negative quotes on tumblr because I figured it shows to people how fragile you are. And yes, by not reblogging about my feeling that was on the quotes help me a lot to move on.
- I do like to take picture of myself. Most of them are for Facebook apart of hobbies.
- I have tons of cute guys picture on my tumblr

No comments:
Post a Comment