Friday, October 29, 2010
This Is Halloween
HeyHiHelloHumans,
I know Halloween are days away from yesterday however our school decided to have our Halloween on Thursday. Yes the only week they can choose is the day when I have PE and tests on French and Science. Since school's pretty tight so I dressed up as a nerd which is quite accommodate so that I dont have to rush to toilet to wipe off the make up and stuff you know. And yes it was so much fun including what we did in French class and the treat or tricking. In french class me and my favorite guy were sitting next to each other, since we were smart we always sit close to cheat on test.Today we put a paper(french revision paper) that was slit on my Science logbook between us and we obviously put that on the floor clearly opened but there were huge space and we were never got caught so we ended up laughing for the rest of the test till class was dismissed.
Hmmm I thought I have lotsa things to talk about yesterday but I guess I just dont feel like it :(
Anyway today my dad is here and yes so is my polaroid. I'll get Ken(my polaroid's name) pics up one day when I feel like to take his pic :D Today I straightened my hair again. I look funny though and tomorrow we're gonna look for new house which mean anyday by next year we're moving to a new house :D :D
Im feeling bad right now but Im staying positive
Peace in the Middle East!
♥anas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment