Thursday, November 18, 2010

She Makes Dirty Words Sounds Pretty

Heyhoigila,

Seriously what kind of fuckery is this am I having?
  • Suddenly I got easily got distracted
  • Wheres all my friends? are they all dead
  • My grades are dropping
  • Teachers are not proud with me, no more
  • I have to go to school
  • Friends are ignoring me
  • Couldnt concentrate in class
  • Keep thinking all those quotes on tumblr, but couldnt figure out whose my 'you'
  • Keep seeing the most hateful face night and day
  • Boy friends keep taking my stuff, its kay they are cute, but still
  • Couldnt stop listening to the same song 
  • Kkkkkk, he is staying away off me
  • Broke the pinky promise
  • You know all those boys that I rebloged on my Tumblr, yeah they are all my crushes
  • You know about the boys from my school, they are its kayy nahh
  • Im tired of nothing
  • Forever Alone
Colio thingy
  • Its like after the German Unification, how my life changes lol. All of sudden, I joined the basketball team. Isnt it cool? But then Im still the worst player out of those kids. Its kay my only goal is to lost weight yaw mtfk
  • Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow Im gonna go to dance at school after basketball practice. Im gonna dance my ass off wishing that all the stress will vibrate out off my butt. Hehe okkaykay kay joking. In real life, im just gonna ance in the middle of the dancefloor and watch people dance like prostitute and cry over when I saw couplesdancing to the slow music :(
  • The only thing that I wanna do is to go back home, Malaysia Truly Asia and buy Supra and my new new new basketballs shoe that I might not buying
  • Im so innocent at school people thought I have never watch porn
  • I love bullet points facts
  • Dear anyone, for my birthday can I get an imaginary boyfriend because i know he'll be forever mine
  • Bodoh nyamuk
  • Believe it or not. I started to think that Justin Bieber is somekind of impressing
    Conclussion
    Im so mad I wanna chop off everyone's head. Hehe jk jk. Im so excited for the dance I wanna kiss everyone

    anas 
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment