Being a photographer and a nice kid is the same thing
No matter how good pic you take of the others, no one can take good pic of you
No matter how nice you be nice to people, people are not always nice to you back
Its been loong since my last post. I wasnt even on Facebook. I was busy and tired with swimming class, basketball practice, studying, reading Poisonwood Bible and finishing my design for the Fourteen play's costumes. And at 11.30 after thim im leaving to school again for drama rehearsal.Nay im not one of the cast, but Im the backstage crew, Im doing the make up for the play!!!!!!!!! I am so excited but in the same time Im worried about my Homework because the rehearsal kinda took 5 hours :( but I'll try to get over it.Its not the end of the world but yeah..
So last week I joined the Basketball team. Believe it or not. I am now one of the cobra athletes!!!!!! Even Im like the worse player hehe. Okay and last week I havent talk to you about my dance last friday. It was awesome! Everyone dress up like they gonna make it or break it.
And guess what?? Yesterday my grandparents and my two cousin came us for visit in here, Surabaya. And now theres like 8 people in the house.You can feel the state of euphoria dont you.And and today we're throwing a birthday party my atuk was
'Happy birthdat to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to rafael,happy birthday to you'
and rafael went like
'hari ni birthday danial la tuk'
lolololol
kay got to go to change and to school bye...
One of the cutest boy in my school but hes taken :D
♥anas


No comments:
Post a Comment