Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Akward Moments Of The Day



  • The awkward moment when I accidentally lean on someone cute's body and hit his dick
    • this is the second time i hit people's dick lol, the first one was when I was in form 2 and gayfriends give me :O look LOL
  • The awkward moment when I claimed that I was ashlesha's mom
    • i rather not explain it
  • The awkward moment when everyone said math test was easy and I was like ok fuck off i shoot like 5 question
Final exam is over. Not literally cause I still have stagecraft tomorrow which was presentation on my design in the little. Im so gonna miss the cookies that they prepared for the examinees in the library. Today they even had a brownies. Yeay. This tuesday Im going back to Malaysia! :D :D

anas 

No comments:

Post a Comment