Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boyology

Ultimate Opposite Sex Survey (for girls)

Your Favorite
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Turquoise
(Their)Music Genre Preference:Rock
Height(estimate):170cm woot
Age:a year younger or not more than 6 years older
Personality Type:Awesome in his own way
--This or That--
Older or Younger:
Romantic or Horndog:Romantic please
Smart or Stupid:Smart but stupid compared to me
Fat or Skinny:Skinny
Skinny but Muscular or Big and Muscular:Skinny but muscular,not way too many muscle cause it gross the hell outta  me
Punk or Preppy:Punk!
The Big Picture or the Little Things:Little things
Flowers/Candy or Big Expensive Present:Big Fucking expensive present. He have to be rich!
Mixtape or Burned CD: Burned pirated CD will be fine
Love or Lust:LOVE!!!!!!
Emotional or Just Not:Emo
Sincere or Jokester:Jokester all boys are liars, what do you expect
Hott and mean or Ugly and sweet:hot and mean!
Sexy or Just Cute:BOTH
Hair or Hands:Hair?
Dimples or Eyes:Eyes
Biceps or Calves/Thighs:None
Teeth or Nose(some people are just wierd) :Teeth
Clean Shaven or Scruffy:Clean shaven
Rugged or Prim and Proper:: Prim and propper
Countryboy or Cityboy: city
Date alone or With Friends Alone
Have You Ever
Dumped a guy because he liked you too much:Yes because he said 'I love you' instead of 'I like you' or 'can we be friends' when we just met less than 8 hours
Loved a guy because he stalked you:No guy ever stalked on me but thats gonna be really cool
Loved a guy because he hated you:Nayy, I hate boys that hates me. Best I could do is ti let it be without hating them back
Lead a guy on for kicks:Yes
Asked a guy out purely because he was hott:Nope but I wish I have the gut to
Flirted with guys even though you had a boyfriend:No since i never flirt and I never have a boyfriend
Lied about not having a boyfriend:No but I lied that I have a boyfriend
Lied about having one:Yes just to distract people
Cheated:Idk
Been Cheated on:Yes
Had a crush on a gay guy:Always
--Their Clothing(yes/no)--
Boxers?:yes
Briefs?:yes
Hat?:yes
Skater Shoes?:yesyesyes
Pimp Shoes?:No
Band Shirts?:YES!
Vintage shirts?:YES
Southpole/um..other thug clothes..?:No
Dixie Outfitters/Big Johnsons?:IDK
Independent/DC?:YES
S&M/Little Devil?:IDK
Fox/Thor?:IDK
Jeans or Shorts?:Jeans but he wear short everyday
--Be Honest--
Would you ever date a guy for his money?:Nope. ATM, I dont really need money from any people but my parents
Would you ever date a guy for his social status?:No, I hate popular people
Have you ever pretended to like somebody to make them feel better?Nope
Do looks matter?:Yes
Are you honestly scared of being dumped?:Yes
Are you ashamed to be seen with your ugly friends?:Nope
Are you ashamed for being ashamed?(you better be):Always
Do you hide things from your crushes/guy friends/bf?:Yes, all the flaws if I could
Do you really want a guy to say if those jeans make your butt look fat?:Yes
Wanna be a virgin till marriage?Hopefully
Do you really love the guys everytime that you say it?No
Do you dream about your crushes/bfs/guy friends?:YES
Would you makeout with a guy friend just to get it over with/curiosity?: IDK

anas 

No comments:

Post a Comment