Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

HeyHiHello,

My name is Anastassia and today's my birthday.Yes and I do actually care about who was wishing me and whos not. Natasha was the first one as usual and that is always the reason to love her. Honestly she was even earlier than my parents cause my parents only wish me 8 hours later.Awkward.Today is my first time celebrating my birthday at school, which I have never had done before because as everyone know its holiday in Malaysia. And yes I got wishes at school, not a lot, but its fine due to my not popular at all status LOL. Im fine as long my beloved wish me

So this is my response on my birthday.
*scrolling on my facebook wall*
*my face when i saw my favorite boy wish on facebook wall*
Yes I should make orgasm face when I saw his comment because you know how dorky boys in my schools are.So you know... :D

This is the normalest birthday I have ever had. Im going to school, stay at home, dont even take my dinner and doing my fucking HW. Still, the best thing is that my parents both asked me what I want for my birthday. And I was like. 'Hmmm..okay. So I made you buy me thousand buck Nikon D5000 and you still ask me what present I one?? I guess Im just lucky' Of course I didnt say that out because they all gonna say, oh you want kasih sayang for your birthday. So I just said 'SUPRA!!!!!!'
and yes Natasha I am very disappointed with you that your only gonna buy me SUPRA when Im 20, but its okay, 4 years to go and I'll wait. HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

anas 

No comments:

Post a Comment