HeyHiHello,
I am hungry.My bitchy maid left NOTHING for my dinner and now I am eating 2 slice of cheese to survive my online hours before Im off to sleep. Do you wonder why I am here and in all of sudden I a posting 2 post within 2 hour? Yes because my tumblr is down and so am I.
What did I do? First I try to finish my homework. It was way too much so I decided to do something else since tomorrow is holiday. So I move on, grab the guitar and turn on my school laptop and go on youtube to get guitar tutorial. Fuck how hard I tried I couldnt get the chord. Well probably because the guitar is fake but you know that feeling when you were so enthusiastic to that thing you contribute your 100% time and focus on that. So I spend about an hour figuring out how the hell do I play guitar while my mom and granny laughing at me but whatever. I so wanna play this song. I failed. Thats me. My end is always failure.
So I moved on again. I went on Facebook. As usual nothing was interesting so I went googling and found awesome survey and yeah it remind me that I still have my blog besides tumblr. I still can blog out here.
Now lets talk about my day. I was almost late. ALMOST. And I last my daily to school blue jeans. Idk where the hell it went. So I just grabbed and put on my red skinny jeans. Yes my favorite one. So when I showed up to school, my kinda 'best friend' was like 'Hmm red pants? Seriously' she said it in her mean way so I jsut replied her with 'Yeah, whats up with my red pants? I love skinny jeans' and she said 'Nothing I just kinda trauma with red pants. Isnt it funny seeing people watching red colored pants' I laughed and never think about it again.You should really see her face when I told her that I have really bright yellow skinny jeans. Thats the matter human. This is a place where I am not accepted I should move to UK lol. And I dont know whats up with my favorite boy, he acted like total jerk today, which pissed me off and I, I just dont like it. I like it that you smile a lot today, every single thing you did make me laugh, but I just dont like it how you're not you today. Oh anyway, this week is Dead week and next week is exam week :O :O Already?? Then I am going back to Malaysia on the 21st. Anyway, dear Natasha, Wednesday is my birthday, so get my SUPRA prepared okay??
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment