Monday, January 24, 2011

Wankwanky

HelyHiHelloEveyone,

And lets say you thought  I was dead because someone hot just flirts with me, you are totally wrong. Here I am living,breathing and coughing in the not so fresh air wishing that I could puke my throat out so that I dont have to struggle whatever thing that is currently making me deadly itching on my throat, near the voice box. Dont expect me to talk, I wish I could do a vblog for you guys cause now my hands are both hurting from badminton from PE class.

Ask me why am I here in all of sudden?? Pop out from nowhere and get your stressed fucking brain to procrastinate your homework and read my words. The answer is because Tumblr ditched me. It is not working and I believed my blog wont ditch me. To answer the question that have been wandering your mind, where I've for all week not psosting anything. I'll just say that Im busy. Many other people as well are busy as I can see. I had basketball practice and game, tons of homework and of course test, sleepless night and last but not least my homework on Tumblr.

I was well sick last week. And so was my crush. Akwardly, we high fived on that. The best part is when we were both studying for the test together, we both like at the same time cough and then we both ended up with a giggling face to each other lol.I was sick for all week long and I went to school every single day plus my basketball practice and never even skip the PE class. Thanks to panadol :D Anyway, yeah this guy that I have hot for him since I met him was being really nice to me and he also sometimes acts hot and too bad a jerk too :( Apparentlty my kind of bestfriend have a crush on him. So I have to give him up and just gonna hook up with my imaginary boyfriend till for ever :(

And and guess what?? I got a new basketball shoe. To be exact its my first basketball shoe. Its like so hot I drool the first time I saw him. Yes his my new boyfie too :D And and I I I am so obsess with Justin Bieber, Vanessa Hudgens and Amy Winehouse right now. Check out Justin cover on With You on Youtube. Im like singing with him, feeling all the rhythm in my soul like Im singing it to Justin Bieber.

And and I realised I love my brother more than I  ever try to like my crush

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment