HeyHiHelloEveryone,
Trust me you, trust no one.
Today I went to school with my brazilian neigbour, Danny. We've never talk much and never will. Anyway, today the basketball boys and girls teams are down in Singapore for SEASAC tournament. I didnt join cause first I suck in basketball and second it cost a lot. Most of the cute boys in our school are gone thats why todays pretty dull. SO yeah good luck Cobras. And and and just to inform you I finally got my basketball uniform. Mine was number 14, I wanted 10 so bad, but it was taken. 10 was my lucky number. I mean any date at 10 I'll hang out with a hot guy.
Anyways, I just want to say that my dad is coming tomorrow. I am really happy atm. I finished my world history test today and this weekend is going to be awesome cause my dad will stay for a week :D :D
Anyway, can anyone buy me a shoe :(
Valentine Dance is around the corner, so yeah Im so excited and thrilled.
♥anas
No comments:
Post a Comment