Thursday, February 17, 2011

DaDick

HeyHiHelloDaDick,

First of all I would love to claim that I did not neglect my dear blog. The internet went down, I had tests for the whole week and I just don’t have the time and access to the internet to go online. And I apologize for that. But tbh, blame it on the internet people.

Let’s start with how did your Valentines go? Days late behind but Im just being nice and concern.
I heard Valentine was prohibited in Malaysia. That’s what my father said. Don’t ask what my opinion is. Mine was okay considering that I’m single. I didn’t get any grams from people but I got carnation from STUCO, which is kinda sad. Everyone was showing off with their bouquet or tons of roses, I was jealous, can’t deny. So I kept my carnation in the locker, throw it in. Just like that. Then leave it till it’sgonna get dry and till my locker smell poops. My locker has been really tidy all the time, maybe I should do this more and try to hang my sweaty PE shirt in or basketball uniform. I swear to god the locker was all like so damp and smell sweat so I close it off so that no hot guys know that I had a smelly locker.

Okay back to valentine. Tbh, it was just another Monday with flowers smell lingering all around the hallway. No one flirts with me except for the hottest guy in school. (keep reading, will tell you mate) Naahh, not really. We still spent our time in class, studying and been eager to go back home to get a rest and be ready for the dance. Yes we had the Valentines Dance on the same day. It was a good coincidence.

I dressed up kinda casual, party looking like. I had a fake chanel logo top, a short pants, pink legging? And my favorite pink hat? I know I’m kind of a kampung girl and have no fashion sense. Come on I was born on planet no fashion sense, what do you expect? I don’t even know what I’m wearing is called. I came to the party all alone and was late for half an hour, which I did on purpose because I want to avoid the awkward moment of seeing love birds :( Anyway, I dance with my friends like always and take tons of pictures (they are on FB, go check them out, they’re not private) It was an usual dance, just like another dance but one thing that differ to me was my crush. He actually dressed up for the dance. I meant last dance he was wearing the same thing as what he wore to school and that night he had on jeans and a pink top which I’ve never seen before at school. And he was flirting with every girl, which I’m not jealous at all because I know he likes me heheh. JK. He is just a temporary crush. So let him be. And then he was dancing to Low song, feigning like a hothotguy (which was true) and act like he was making the girl bent over with his hand sign and then pretend like he was smacking someone’s ass. Im sorry but it’s hard to put real thing into word, but my suggestion would be try to watch Justin Timberlake sexy video and replace Justin with my crush. I cracked off laughing behind him, of course I will never be one of his pretend bitches. Then I called him and said nice and he gave a shy smile realizing that someone had watched him from behind.

Okay move on. I don’t have drama cause I have more stuff to worry about. But I sure have a quiz for you. Bold the one that you’d prefer

(a) To be a make up partner with the school hottest guy(keep in mind that you could touch his face, smell his breath and of course he’ll do whatever you asked like: ‘make a kissy face’) but he’s taken
or
(b) To take a test and had someone cute drum on your table and says ‘What are you doing??’(which require no skin contact at all) he’s single but every girl have crush on him

Hehehe. I got both. Apparently you should be jealous. Yes I do put on makeup on that guy, it’s been few times, he put make upon me too, which I kinda dislikes but I’ve never had a heart feeling for him so yeah. I could smell his breath, I inhaled his breath, I touch his face for most of the time and I ask him to make cute face and that’s that. Anyway yeah, maybe it was valentine so he changed his mind to treat me nice. Usually he would be annoyed when I apply OLDAGE make up on his face but that day he was making a cute face and try to annoy me every time I tried to draw lines on his face. His girlfriend saw us, she was on the next class. I think the school thought I’m lesbian so no one really gives a damn. That doesn’t count as flirting anyway, more to joke around stuff.

Man oh man, the other guy was my crush. So I was sitting on my table all alone, face down to the question sheet. I heard footstep coming and I was like ‘OMG OMG please be him, please be him. His so hot!!’*could have been drooling* and then he came and drum on my table surface and then I was like ‘Whos this?? Please be him or Imgonna hit my boiling point’ and then I heard his voice saying ‘what are you doing?’ and I was like all fade away into my dream. WOAH. For the rest of the class, I kept myself busy because I had test on Science next :)  It was hard, I think I’ve failed. Okay bye you guys.

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment