HeyHiHelloBitches,
I am not being mean and Im not trying to kill anyone either.I would love to inform that you might not want to read this at all cause this is my another shitty shits and I am being a total dick.
I just couldn’t stand with the people in my school, they just couldn’t get over it. I think I’ve told you how I was stereotyped as an Emo in this school before. And I declare nothing to them and just kept the rumors. It was ages ago. Like last 2 semesters ago, I thought people were over it, well they should be. Last week, someone asked me if I was really planning to go to Iceclub.*In a tone that sounds like your too emo to go there* I pretend a smile and I said I don’t know. I only told this thing to one girl that Im not really close to and now she’s spreading it to everyone. Come on it is just a fucking club. Nothing like Zouk or real midnight club. They probably have drugs and drinks but they don’t check your ID and kids is allowed to go in as long as they are companied by adults and just to add, it’s in the mall. It’s like going to Redbox. I can go there any time with my mom BITCH. I just need the money teehee. But come on I got ditched by a really hot guy that I liked*and he flirts a lot that I though he was my first love* over a fucking fat ugly bitch just because she was way richer than me and shes a fucking anak dato, and I got over it after months, even I have to acknowledge it was a fucking tough phases. No heart feelings yet but I lost my trust in people IN THIS FUCKING HELLA SCHOOL. It’s okay, I think Im moving back next year to Malaysia. Woohooo!!
You might don’t wanna know this but Im just saying that I think that I miss Natasha Alia, Nadia Jamaludeen and Shafiah Manirah a lot. My closest*not best or good* friend here is weird. She doesn’t trust me because Im stupid. Whatever bitch your fucking opinion is just your fucking opinion. Sometimes, I just thought that she is a fucking lesbian too*exxagerated*.
And probably it’s been really long since I last cried, I broke into tears about unimportant stuff. I mean this is not tears that you broke into because you are sad and you thought it could make you feel better. But it is just a Friday tears. We had a shortened period day. We had Science and everyone was nervous because the teacher was giving out our grades. Thought, I was gonna fail, but I passed with 3 extra points. Thank god. I got 63% .My first E ever in Science Test. Later we had TGT. The basketball team had their own activity, but I don’t really found it fun. After school ends, we had 2 basketball games. I went home at 7, do my stuff and sleep at 9.
On Monday we had match as well, and for the FUCKING first time we lost the game too one basket. I mean we went up for second place and we always came to be the champion. No one takes trophy from our home. All the girls were crying, I could hear some of them sobbing really hard. I was crying too. We had too much people in the team, our captain was of course was disappointed because it’s her senior year and if you still don’t get it it’s her last year. It was the first time I’ve cried in a team. Well, I’ve never had a team before. The boys team win and of course they were happy. They post their triumph on Facebook but said nothing about the girls team. Coach J, the boys coach, came to our dungeon and tell us to not to be sad about our lost because he’s gonna call for a REMATCH and only the best players are playing. Which mean Im not playin cause I sucks. But I can cheer for them, I mean Imma great cheerleader in boyish way.
I went home and then went mengaji with Ustad. And then Christian and Tae Jin came for sleepover. Of course they are my brothers friends. They called Gabby up, we went to Gabby’s house and grab some cookies. They throw kinda pool party. They jump from my mom’s corridors and from the roof top. We went playing soccers in the golf course in the night which was in front of our house and was caught for trespassing. Too bad :) And then we walk somewhere to play basketball because that is the only free basket we could find. They went too McDonalds naked and they were caught by the police that the police send them home. I was on tumblr. Opps I meant they were half naked. Over all it was a great and wild sleep over but I like the part where we were talking about pass day best. And just in case if you are confused, my mom went to Cambodia for meeting that morning and she will only be back on Wednesday and my dad lives in Malaysia. And yes we owned the house.
PS: Please excuse my annoying colored font. This post is just too mean and I figured gay color should make it merrier
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment