Have you ever felt so fucked up you wanna kill everyone you see??
I'll take that as a yes.
Haha gotcha bitch, I have nothing to say about anything fucked up here. Im just getting your attention.
School is being torturing as school should be, except that this week is much worse because everyone else in Malaysia is having their CNY break and Im stucking here with only 2 days off.
Last Sunday, we went to Amusement Park. I love Amusement Park.Even its nothing like Sunway Lagoon or Universal Studio, I should say its better than Disneyland HK.
Today, I had basketball practice. the best one so far. I mean I still suck playing it, not a pro. But we were praticing boxing out and JLO(which require you to use your ass to get off the defense) and everyone was laughing and the boys team(which are the reason why I joined teh team) was quite today, less tense no pressure.
Overall, it was good. Tomorrow I'll be attending my photography club :D :D Am so excited.
So.. whos gonna be single on 14th Feb???
Moi ci. No worries people, its not the end of the world. Bunga kuntum bukan satu, heheh

No comments:
Post a Comment