Start at the very beginning, what’s your name?
Hello. my name is Anastassia and I have tons of boyfriend whose are not actually even human :)
Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
I own several skinny jeans in lots of bright color. And I still wish to goes on with my collection.
If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would love to stalk on my crush but Im afraid that I'll find out the truth. So I decided to go stealing shopping instead
Does the person you like, like you back?
I dont think he even know because we act like friend but usually stranger to each other
What did you do last night?
I was on Tumblr till 1.30 am and then I proceed my night by doing my HW before I went to sleep
Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
A lot. Usually cutecute boys
Are you your mum’s favorite child?
No
Are you happy with the way things are going?
No
Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
No
Sleep on your back or stomach?
Stomach
What were you doing before this survey?
Algebra HW and Tumblr
Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
No
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
IDK
It’s Thursday night, where are you usually?
home
Your Christmas list consists of?
nothing
What movie is in your DVD player?
Fred the Movie
If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
USA because I think they vary choices of shoes including real SUPRA
What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Nothing, wait everyone in basketball team called me Biggo
Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
all the time
What’s going on tomorrow night?
HW time
Do you know a lot of people with the same phone as you?
One
Is your hair curly or straight right now?
it’s staight, but my curly root is showing. Too bad
What do you really think of Starbucks Coffee?
J'aime cafe
Does anyone love you?
no
Want to be taller or shorter?
taller
What are you listening to?
All night long
When was the last time you really laughed?
Basket ball practice
Do you listen to music every day?
Yes Im a human duhh
Last song you heard?
With you
Is the last person that you had a conversation with a male or a female?
F
What’s the last thing you said out loud?
Your a loser. Nah I suck. Im worse than you. Hehe(to my crush at basketball practice)
How was your day?
BORING
Describe how you feel right now in three words:
I AM SLEEPY
If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
I wanna be loved, its okay not to be famous, I hate social stuff anyway. And the rest, I'll say I'll take money, wide angle lens, tons of air nike, tons of Supra, skinny jeans, romance book, t-shirt, a roadtrip to the state and a hotcute boyfriend. Oh yeah can someone get me a graphing calculator please, cause my Algebra is so pissed that its been half year Im in her class and I own no graphing calculator. Pink please. the list is endless.
Has a girl sat on your bed before?
Not in my new house.
Plans for Saturday?
Home, probably going out with my family
Who was the last person besides yourself to touch something on your face?
Dad
What was your dream about last night?
No idea
Do you have a reason to smile right now?
No
Where were you at 9 am this morning?
School, discussing Fahrenheit 451
Everything happens for a reason?
Right and whats the reason of me being ditched over a fat girl?
Are you too forgiving?
Yes, everyone else is not
Do you think people talk about you?
Yes, a lot. We're lacking of human in our school so everyone will be gossiped. Thats the reason I dont really trust people because 'People that gossip to you, will gossip about you'(Yes this is my new guide quote)
What do you carry with you at all time?
My phone, usually no money
Do you and your parents get along?
yeah.
This time last year, were you single?
Apparently yes :(
Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Hehe yes
Do you always wear your seat belt?
Im always on the back seat so..
Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
No
Ever sang a whole song without missing any lyrics?
Yes
Has someone close to you ever told you they were going to commit suicide because of you?
No
Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
A lot, now Im much better than just a kampung girl
Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I do a lot. But ignorant has been my best friend since long so people who talk bad about me will not win a ticket for a catfight with me. Easier word, they got no satisfaction and benefits at all
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends
Where were you at 10:17 pm last night and what were you doing?
I was on Tumblr I think
Other than this, what are you doing?
Nothing
Were you happy when you woke up today?
No, gotta go to school
Who did you last get into a big argument with?
Idk
Last thing you ate?
Half bar of a chocolate
What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Im going back to Malaysia
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person
Has anyone sang to you?
Yes, unromanticly
How often do you lose your voice?
Now, most of the time
Honestly, has anyone seen you in your under wear in the past 3 months?
Nope, but last year yeah
Be honest, do you like people in general?
Not really i like cat better
Does anybody hate you?
probably.
Is there something you’re looking forward to next month?
Get a boyfriend
Does it bother you when people get drunk?
Yes if they are someone that I knew
Are you mad at someone right now?
No
How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Always
Will tomorrow be a good day?
Yes cause its the last day of school
Do you like hugs and kisses?
yeah. who doesn’t?
What’s on your bed?
Bedsheet
Last person on your bed?
Moi
Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
Havent found him yet
No comments:
Post a Comment