Monday, February 28, 2011

Guys Behind Guitars Are Always Appealing


HeyHiHelloEveryone,
Isnt shes the cutest.Im not lesbian or anything. I am just still hungry from yesterday.
Last night I was on Omegle pissing people off on the text part of course, the video part is too hardcore so I prefer not to use it, you know why.

Today is Monday and Tumblr is being an ass, ditching me like this. Idk why today was soooo sleepy I almost went to sleep in class like when I was in form 3.Its been long since I fell asleep during class. I was worse in form 3, I still remember how I was a loner in that Supergenius class, 3 Bestari. My bestfriends were in the next class.Everyone was so into their study and I eventually falls asleep behind because I found nothing was interesting. So yeah thats how life goes. You got sick of it and you just commit suicide. Sometimes, Puan Mawas,(guru Bahasa Melayu) saw how I was sleeping she just ignored me. So I tended to love  Agama and PJK class because that were 2 only class that I am allowed to be with my friends even Im not good at it and I skip PJ a lot, watchin the others playing. And of course 2 months(3 months??) before PMR, Natasha and Shafiah were transfered into my class. You have no idea how I was in state of euphoria, but Natasha and Shafiah came with sad expression on their face because they like their previous teacher better and of course they dont like competition as well as I dont. I was sad to see their reaction at first but then we all get use to it, we ignored the class and had the happiest time of my form 3. Three of us got straight A's. Nadia get good grades too, so no one kill themselves and we still love each other.

Idk why am I talking about this, I am still hungry. Maybe I miss my friends, I wish we were still in Form 2 when we first met, never knew about drama, sitting next to each other back in the edge of class and fall asleep and act like we own the world.

I still have no idea why am I talking about this.

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment