Sunday, February 27, 2011

God is Almighty


HeyHieHelloGuys,

If you love me, buy me a pizza and I’ll love you back. I’ll give you a hug and the cutest smile because I heart pizza. It’s been really long since I had pizza. When I grow up I’m gonna marry to Pizza Hut’s owner. Or maybe I should ask my dad to buy a Pizza Hut franchise, unfortunately I’m too poor to own a Pizza Hut. Forget about it maybe I’ll just stick with plan A.

I have a question, as you wandering through my blog, what do you think I want to be when I grow up? Keep the answer I’ll tell the whole thing. Read this:


MY EXPECTATION
Here we go, I was not born rich, but I live in the fab lane*not really*. Still not rich though and I still don’t get the point of friending with rich people. So I tend to not to be bothered with the rich kids in my school. My honest personal experience, I should say they do not have attitude, they have everything they want and they’re too perfect because they never suffer real life except for the drama that were created by them. And yes I went to a private international school, it should be and it’s a really good school. All the elite’s kids go to the school. I do not like them. Back in Malaysia, all my friends is having their nervous breakdown dealing with SPM fever. Study study study, even SPM is months way ahead. Im dealing with Bieber Fever*not* I should say you should try to be a good student because this is the last year and hell there is no way you could go back to the past. And also enjoy yourself because next year you have another things to worry about without those cute blue uniform. Im a sophomore so I don’t give a fuck about future, just kidding. I pretend like one but I think I’ve made my own decision. I’ll graduate from high school and then I’ll take one month break and maybe I could do my own stuff. And then instead of going to a college, I’ll register for a pilot academy. After 2 years, BANG!! I’ll be a co-pilot and then Im just so rich, LIKE A BOSS. I’ll get a hot boyfriend who is pilot oh or maybe now I could date an anak dato. When Im 27, I’ll get married and then I’ll get a cat and live in an apartment in Fifth Avenue or Hollywood or somewhere in France. At age 28 I’ll get a super cute baby boy, he gotta be cute, but less cuter than his dad because I don’t wanna fall in love with my own son. This is plan A. My plan B would be myself moving to America, study there, shopping a lot and have a Caucasian scene boyfriend. . Hehe merepek but that’s my dream.

REALITY
So I wanna be a pilot, but what if Im to poor to pay the fee. Maybe I could get the scholarship from MAS, but they don’t take women for pilot. What a gender discrimination. Hmm.. What if Im too short. What about my eyes, I am short sighted. So plan A has failed. I will not get the chance to date any steward or any pilot. Plan B: completely fail because we are to poor. Conclusion: I’ll be a forever alone and not have any job. Plan C?? Jadi pelacur. Hehe no way

Allah itu Maha Esa. Today my mom was planning to take me to the Iceclub. But was cancelled because we have to bring Rafael’s along considering that he’ll be alone at home cause Danial is at supermall with his friends. So we went to Lenmarc anyway, it was a new shopping center. Kinda pavilion type, classy but was really emptyhhh so we went to Town Square after 30 minutes in Lenmarc. Then a police didn’t let us to enter the building because it was packed and I guess the parking space was full. I guess, it was faith that we were not allowed to have fun that night. So we went to McD. It was about 10.30, I grabbed a prosperity burger set, a croissant and took my mom’s hot chocolate even we already had our dinner at home.
I realized as I grow up I sweat more during PE class and of course I smell. Solution? I stole my mom’s Versace’s perfume that she bought at Pavilion, with her permission though. Seriously why am I so fucking smelly?

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment