HeyHiHelloHumans,
This is how cute I look today at school. Not. During stagecraft class, I put on trans gender make up and at the end of the class I just forgot to wipe off my fake sideburns. So I wore those side burns the whole day at school and only realize it when I got home.
Today was my favorite boy's birthday. I know Natasha kinda told me he was not even cute, but he's like the only one who has the look and single but very flirtatious at some point. I have no feeling for him cause every girl is like into him so yeah. But just keep in mind that he's my favorite boy at school but no heart feeling.
He's turning sixteen today. I dont know why maybe it was his birthday so he decided he would be nice to me. I mean like really nice. It all start during lunch. He was the earliest at the table and I was the well, of course the next people to come after him. Before I sat, he called me for homework help and I helped him. Of course. But no any butterfly, just not anymore. I saw him, for the first time had his lunchboz. Okay come on coolguy with a lunchbox, macam Ikmal. I used to think Ikmal looks cute with his lunch but then I just stop and thinks he's an idiot cause he's saving money for payphone prepaid. Untuk apa? Untuk call Natasha. Kinda sweet. But then back to my favorite guy he had his lunchbox because his mom made him for his birthday. So sweet but recalling back my birthday my mom did nothing like that. Indeed she was not even around and I was just guessing that she has forgotten my birthday because she wasnt the first one to wish. We sat at the same table as any other day, and he ask for my HW and I was like 'What?Why?No' and he was like 'Come on Anastassia, its my birthday and you have to do something good for me'. I replied 'But, what does your birthday has to with HW??' and then this random bitch(not really but I am comfortable calling people a bitch so yeah) interrupted and said 'Oh give him the freaking HW already its his birthday!' Because she was kinda big and I dont really talk to her I was chickened out tbh so I just gave him the HW and tell him that Im not sure if its right.
Danny stole my HW and then Jo was kinda being a bitch cause she stole my HW from last week over the weekend and copied my answers. He saw it. I just ignored her because Jo is kinda bitch, she's really cute and she speaks a bit like Japanese(you know how cute Japanese people's voice is, however I find its annoying to hear to their voice when they orgasm,ok jk) because she was a mix. And then she say 'Anastassia, gimme paper'*in a very bossy way, thats her attitude* Because I was so pissed and kinda high I said 'Dude, Im not your slave, get your own paper' and she gave this 'OMGshejustrefusedtobemyslave' look and I was wearing 'fuckyeah' face. And then he interrupted, he gave me a NO lips move and I said 'Haha, dont be so mean to her______' and he was like
'She was using you, she is always using you. Do not let her take you for granted. Never let her take you for granted. Never!'
Something like that. Sometimes I just went deaf when Im nervous. But thats what he said. And then he walked away from the table. In all of moments he had, he choose that very moment to say that. In front of those bitches that I cant bond with. I was speechless. Why? I feel bad because now they all know my weakness and I feel good because someone cares about me. WOAW!! And then I just give him a simple 'yeah' and hand Jo paper 5 minutes after arguing with her in front of the girls.
Literally, I am telling you how stupid I am at school. Cool story bro.
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment