Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sing Me The Lullaby Song Before I Gone To Sleep

Your MAD baby he's mine??
Okay joking. He's way too hot and taken so yeah.

HeyHiHelloEveryone,

Today, I logged on my old Facebook account. I miss everyone, I mean not literally cause I dont really know much people on my previous school because I was way too lesbian I dont get time to check on the others. I mean it was all about us, us and us. Amoi Licin LOL. I miss the uniform, I mean I saw every bitch(okay female) on Facebook post their picture with those cute uniform, but I dont. I mean I dont have one, my mom gave it away to the orphanage. So yeah, I've got no uniform. And and I might come back to Malaysia this spring holiday which starts on 18th March. I might skip school and fly off to KL earlier. I wish, but I cant even.. Okay, so I guess I miss my previous school

My mom my mom is not home yet. She'll be back on Tuesday and will be flying off to Bandung on Wednesday. I know, what kind of fuckery is this? And just saying, we're so lucky to have our maid. Guess what?? She never fucking give us lunch!! Tbh, I didnt take lunch for the whole weekend. Okay okay. Lets not make life any worse, I understand some people out there have worse day then I do. I mean I know some people who lost their boyfriend i accident, get dump, orphan, rich but not happy and more more more. The worst thing that I have to deal is being ugly and forever alone, okay joking. The facts are true but thats not the worst. Ugh I feel so stupid right now. Okay I guess it would be better if I get going by now. And and check out playlist, I updated it. I know I always have different music than you do cause I listen to band and screamo and stuff, but I added some French songs. Dont ask why. See you around

anas

No comments:

Post a Comment