Hola amigos,
No offense, he is just so adorable. Believe it or not, its my current wallpaper, maybe I should make a frame of this for my new room. Anyway, tomorrow Im going to Jakarta to get my flight to KL. Lame confession, I've never been to Jakarta, not that I remember. I've packed all my stuffs and too be honest Im really proud of myself cause my mom gives me the privileges to my own boxes and my own luggage,now I feel like a woman. My mom bought so many furnitures idk what shes gonna do with all of them. And shes planning to buy a car too, crazy, I think she wont. Anyway,all this stuffs are going to be shipped by cargo, I know it sounds wrong but yeah.And talking about being homeschooled, my dad disallowed me from that idea because he believed that I am incapable to study by myself, thats what I thought too. So yeah I think he's going to register me into SMK Desaminium, wow. Im the 'new kid' again.
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment