There are so many stuffs going around. People having their driving lessons, finding new jobs and turning 18. My old crush turn 18 and he acted like a king as he own the world. Shafiah is Fiera? But I'll be chilling at home, waking up to the hot weather and wait and wait for my official approval letter from Jabatan Pendidikan before I can get my ass to registering myself into a new school. Boo for being the new kid, all over again.
Anyway, there are so many things going on, my dad bought my mom iPhone4s, which annoyed me because I told my dad if he gave me that iPhone4s I'd trade in for a MacBook or a laptop and make more moneys. Anyway, he never listened, but he bought me cats which I named them Waffle and Muffin. Our family is doing the 'Spring Cleaning' again, for the 82301363616th times. We're giving away lots of stuff, some to charity shop and the rest were given to the charity's truck that came over to our house. Our house is pretty empty right now, but Im pretty sure it wont be when our cargo shows up.
Im pretty occupied even though Im yet not in school. I finally managed to make my favorite Mexican food that I discovered at Molly's house 2 months ago. My father was so impressed that I can cook, because usually back in Indonesia I only bake or cook when he is not around, because in his eyes Im still his little girl, funny but we had great supper while watching Tali Pocong Perawan, best thing to do on Friday night, snacks and thrill movies. Busy with my cats, thats the thing, when you have cats you dont really need a boyfriend. So, Valentine's Day to me would be just another fine day spent with Muffin and Waffle. Funny facts about my cats are first, I think they dont know their name, they sleep in their litter box and they are Singaporean. Yes, Natasha went to Singapore and bought me these 2 lovely cats.
Anyway my brother got a haircut.
♥anas

fiera pon boleyy, after sharpay, shafea and PEAH..
ReplyDelete:p hikhik . P.E.A.C.E atc, shafiera tu, shortform for shafiah manirah